Just a reminder:
When Prophet Muhammad (sallahu alayhi wa sallam) was travelling on the road with his cousin, Al-Fadl ibn Abbas, a woman stopped him to ask him a question. The woman was very beautiful, and Al-Fadl couldn’t help but stare at her.
Seeing this, Prophet Muhammad reached out his hand and turned his cousin’s face away.
He didn’t tell the woman to cover her face.
He didn’t tell her to change her clothing.
He didn’t tell her that her appearance was too tempting or indecent.
He averted his cousin’s impolite stare.
- Gryffindor: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T LIKE IT WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU'RE GONNA LIKE IT I'M GONNA MAKE YOU
- Ravenclaw: Okay but why. No seriously we're going to analyze this
- Hufflepuff: Aww, I was hoping we could enjoy it together...well, I guess you've got the right to your own tastes!
- Slytherin: Good. More for me.
Your body is the house you grew up in, how dare you try to burn it to the ground.Sierra Demulder (via vaerity)
Being on Tumblr during Comic Con is like watching all of your friends go to Hogsmeade without you
Does this mean I need the Marauder’s Map to show me a secret tunnel to Comic Con?
He needs to know this(via alterria)
CLARA OSWALD, I WILL NEVER SEND YOU AWAY AGAIN.
The last three Disney films that starred POC were the Emperor’s New Groove in 2000, Brother Bear in 2003 and Princess and the Frog in 2009.
What did they have in common?
before writing your au, consider the following:
- meeting while waiting for hours on end in the emergency room au
- monopoly night au
- commiserating on a night shift at mcdonalds au
- you were the only one that offered to help me move in au
- marching band au
- sharing a high school school textbook and leaving each other notes and answers in page corners au
- working in a museum au
- panicked yelling in unison because of lost baggage in between connecting flights au
Harry Potter commercial posters
The Rugrats don’t have time for your gender-essentialist bullshit.
trying to forget a horrible memory like