- if someone wanted to really understand you, what would they read, watch, and listen to?
They should read Le Livre de ma mère d’Albert Cohen, probably watch Doctor Who and listen to There is a light that never goes out by the Smith.
- have you ever found a writer who thinks just like you? if so, who?
I think writers (and this apply to most geniuses) have a way of thinking that is their own and thusly, hard to relate to. But since it’s usually based on values that I strive to represent, such as tolerance and open mindness, I often find myself agreeing with most writers on various subjects.
- list your fandoms and one character from each that you identify with.
I am a multi-fandom whore, friend but I will only list the few that truly matter :
- Harry Potter : Ginny Weasley. I do aim high, dear
- Doctor Who : Strax. (or not)
- Marauders fandom : Lily Evans
- do you like your name? is there another name you think would fit you better?
I like my name. It’s serbian in origin, which is not a common at all in France so it’s close to be the one thing that’s entirely, completely mine. It’s me. It’s who I am, it’s a part of my story, of my roots. That’s a big deal for me, actually.
- do you think of yourself as a human being or a human doing? do you identify yourself by the things you do?
I don’t do much, really. Life is quite confusing for me and I tend to be quite weirded out by society as a whole. So for hope’s sake, I’ll go for human being.
- are you religious/spiritual?
Nah. I was educated in a posh, Catholic private school. They got that out of me pretty fast.
- do you care about your ethnicity?
I’m white so the whole world seem to care for me. I care about my origins, though. As I pointed out earlier, my serbian roots mean a lot to me.
- what musical artists have you most felt connected to over your lifetime?
Does Bob Dylan count ?
- are you an artist?
I wouldn’t call myself that. I draw a bit and I write sometimes. But it’s not something I need to feel good or complete. I don’t believe it’ll be a big part of my journey, in the end. I just have to find something that will give some meaning to the whole thing.
- do you have a creed?
Woman are my sisters, not my competition. I stand with them, not against them.
- describe your ideal day.
Just a day in wich I wouldn’t feel dazy or worthless or cornered by anxiety. Some great porridge and tea for breakfast. Rain pouring outside. An amazing book. Loads of tea. My cat on my lap, yawning and stretching and doind cute stuff. A fire in our fireplace. The feeling of being safe and the always short-lived conviction that it’s all going to be fine.
- dog person or cat person?
- inside or outdoors?
- are you a musician?
No but my little sister is.
- five most influential books over your lifetime.
- Lolita, Nabokov
- Les Trois Mousquetaires, Dumas
- Harry Potter series
- The Portrait of Dorian Gray, Wilde
- Persuasion, Jane Austen
- if you’d grown up in a different environment, do you think you’d have turned out the same?
Definitely not. My parents, although our relationship can be quite rocky from time to time, have given me so much.
- would you say your tumblr is a fair representation of the “real you”?
I don’t know if there’s a real me to start with but I gather it must be pretty close.
- what’s your patronus?
I’d like to think it would be a fox. I find them utterly fascinating.
- which Harry Potter house would you be in? or are you a muggle?
If Pottermore can be trusted, I’m as Hufflepuff as they come.
- would you rather be in Middle Earth, Narnia, Hogwarts, or somewhere else?
Hogwarts. Any day;
- do you love easily?
I fall in love quite easily and usually, quite abruptly. But the thing is, being in love with me is a pain in the ass since I’m an immature coward.
- list the top five things you spend the most time doing, in order.
- Feeling like shit
- how often would you want to see your family every year?
As much as possible if it’s only my sisters. If my parents are to be involved … I don’t know yet. I’m quite torn on that subject.
- have you ever felt like you had a “mind-meld” with someone?
I knew this girl. She was very loud and always making jokes on how stupid/clumsy she was. Sometimes, she would wait with me in front of our school for my dad to pick me up. She always had snacks she would share with me in silence. That girl was the closest thing I’ve ever had of a real, honest friendship. She was a gift, she was.
- could you live as a hermit?
- how would you describe your gender/sexuality?
I’m a cis white girl. As sexuality is concerned, I’m not quite sure. Pansexual or bisexual, I’m still a bit confused with how those labels work with me. And I think I’m demi romantic, if my past experiences can be trusted.
- do you feel like your outside appearance is a fair representation of the “real you”?
I don’t know ? I’m short, I have super-long brown curls and I’m a tiny bit roundish. Incidentally, I think I’m cute as heck. But to go as far as to say it fits who I really am ...
- on a scale from 1 to 10, how hard is it for someone to get under your skin?
Quite easily. I’m moody, passionate and doted with a bad temper. Basically, I’m far from being the one you care to cross. I hate that about myself. That violence I can help but spit all around me for the tiniest things. I could do something, I guess, but that would take an amount of enery I do not have presently.
- three songs that you connect with right now.
- Bridge over troubled water by Simon and Garfunkel
- Breathe me by Sia
- Be stil by the Killers
- pick one of your favorite quotes.
"I almost wish we were butterflies and lived but three summer days.Three such days with you, I could fill with more delight than fifity common yearscould ever contain". - Keats
do you ever just start thinking about sex and zone out for a couple of seconds and stare into space and then you come back and you’re like ah shit i hope no one realised i was thinking about sex just now
#disappointed glare at my boner for giving everything away
does my mundane personality and average body turn you on
I think that it is very important if you know what you want, understand where you are heading towards, and try your best to get it.It is only when we use our hearts to do it, and fall in love with what we are doing, then can we really get real determination
If the Harry Potter characters had tumblr insp
Do you know this is for you? (via euphorically)
Vincent van Gogh self-portrait details
Homosexuality is unnatural! It says so in this book where snakes talk, people come back from the dead, a guy walks on water, and a virgin has a baby.
Anonymous said: john lennon syndrome?
john lennon syndrome is when a dumbass thinks they’re concerned about peace and social issues and believe they are in touch with nature when in reality they just say the n word, smoke weed, throw a bunch of hindu and buddhist imagery together and call it “inner peace,” and don’t shower. you probably know a lot of these people
well well well. if it isn’t my old friend, the dawning realization that i fucked up real bad